Saturday, February 13, 2016

More Bang for Your Buck!

So let's say you are intrigued by MONAT's products- you read about them, liked them, and wanted to try them out... UNTIL you saw the price! I am often turned off by price, especially if it's for something I haven't heard of before. "Really? Hair products that regrow hair WITHOUT harsh chemicals?" What you really need to do is look at the products and break that price down- compare the price to comparable brands, like Aveda and Wen. Hmmm.... not much difference there. Then you look at how often you wash your hair and how much product you use each time- if you use products with lots of fillers and preservatives, like products you would purchase at the drug store, you would need a lot of product each time you wash and you would continue to wash daily. Compare that to a concentrated, naturally-based line of products like MONAT. You use a smaller amount each time so your bottle lasts longer, plus, because MONAT helps to restore your scalp's natural oil balance, you no longer need to wash your hair every day. That helps the bottle last even longer! Think about it- you're paying that price for a concentrated, salon-quality product that ALSO promotes hair regrowth! In this case, you get what you pay for. High price= high quality! Still not sold? MONAT's VIP program may seal the deal for you. Personally, I avoid autoship programs- I once joined Proactiv and was only half through my first bottles when a second shipment arrived. When I was just finishing up my first bottles, my third shipment arrived. For one, that's WAY too much product for me, and for another, that was way too much money for me to spend on a monthly basis when I can get up to 3 months out of each shipment! MONAT Global's VIP program is MUCH different! To become a VIP, you pay a once in a LIFETIME fee of $24.95 CAD ($19.95 US) and you receive 15% off products AND get free shipping! When you sign up, you get a $12 credit toward a future purchase AND $25 off your 4th autoship- continuously!! Your autoship commitment is only 3 autoships over a 6 MONTH period. You can cancel at ANY time if you change your mind! What if you try it and you don't like it? MONAT has a 30 day money-back guarantee! MONAT is confident enough in their products that they give you that guarantee. I can't forget another awesome benefit- you can change the products in the autoship anytime you want! My hair isn't very long, so a bottle of MONAT shampoo lasts me about 3 months. For my second autoship, I wouldn't need another bottle of shampoo, so instead I'd purchase the Stylized System- hairspray, hair putty, and texturizing mist. Or I may buy Rejuveniqe oil. Or I may buy the MONAT Black System for my husband. The list goes on. You have COMPLETE CONTROL. The list goes on- there are many other perks of the VIP program. If you'd like to learn more, give me a shout!!

No comments:

Post a Comment