Monday, February 1, 2016

"I'm not a salesperson."

"I'm not a salesperson." I hear that all of the time. So what? I wasn't a salesperson either. I'm a physiotherapist, a wife, a mother, a friend, a volunteer, and the list goes on... I had never sold anything before. One day I decided I wanted to make more money on the side and it appeared that the easiest way to do that was to get another job. Cue direct sales... Direct sales is not hard. You learn about your product, you talk about your product, then you sell your product. It doesn't get much easier than that. If you want to make it even easier, pick a product that you love, or a product that you know others will love- bonus points if you can market something that people NEED. In that case the product will sell itself! Anyone can be a salesperson. Find another excuse ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment