Tuesday, March 15, 2016

NEW MONAT S3- Supplement Support System

My new favourite MONAT product is MONAT S3- Supplement Support System HD. This supplement improves skin and hair health from the inside out! It is full of multiple Vitamins, Folate, Zinc, Biotin, Selenium, and our Proprietary Blend. The capsules are gluten-free, GMO-free, chemical-free, fragrance-free and cruelty-free! Within my first 4 weeks of taking MONAT S3, I noticed that my nails were stronger, they grew faster, and they stopped peeling. My hangnails disappeared and the little bumps on my upper arms disappeared as well! Who knows what changes the next 4 weeks will bring! ‪#‎monatnewfoundland‬, ‪#‎naturalhaircare‬, ‪#‎biotin‬, ‪#‎hairregrowth‬, ‪#‎strongnails‬, ‪#‎ageprevention‬, ‪#‎vitamins‬

No comments:

Post a Comment